Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friendship Day...End of Isolation


I subscribe to the ancient Indian culture and thought of living in eternity.
    " Yadrusam  vapathe  beejam  kshetra masadhya karshaka "
This quote is from Sanskrit Mahabharata, meaning, we shall reap the fruits of those seeds which have been ploughed and planted by toiling peasants.
On this friendship day I open my fistful small heart to find the vast worlds of love and affection sown with seeds of admiration and watchful guidance by my friendly Telugu television viewers over the decades.
These organic bodies will perish, but the perfume of their attachment floats me to the heights of the highest skies.
Eternity is not time related. It is memory based and surpasses all earthly impediments.
Wishing, all my affectionate viewers everlasting love.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogosphere :)
    Uncle,It's nice to see you here. Will follow your posts from now on :)

    Balaji

    ReplyDelete